Hostel on Market Square, Old Town. Book now +48-511-925-124, firstname.lastname@example.org – YOU ARE WELCOME! 🙂
ApartHostel in 2017 went through a major renovation. Rooms with shared bathroom. There is also a fully equipted kitchen at your disposal.
Room equipment: beddings, towels, desk, lamp, chair, hangers, bedside table, TV, WiFi.
Equipment common parts.
• Kitchen: fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, electric hob, microwave, pots, frying pan, electric kettle, set of dishes, cutlery, glasses, glasses and cups. In addition, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper.
• Bathroom: shower, hair dryer, towel, washbasin, hand soap, toilet seat, toilet paper.
• Separate toilet: Toilet seat, toilet paper, basin, hand soap.
• Other: iron, ironing board.
• Please note: after on-line check-in full payment you will recieve key codes to the building and room.
• We recommand breakfast in the amount of 24 PLN per person.
• Access to free public parking (not quarantee, ask at recepcion).
• Private parking subcharge (reservation is needed).
• We issue VAT invoices.
• Please be advised that the items / services which we have not specified in the offer may apply additional fees, therefore if you have any wishes that will help us to make your stay pleasant, please contact directly to our staff.
• When making a reservation, you declare that you have read our regulations and that you will fully respect them.
• For more information, please contact our RECEPTION.
2 thoughts on “ApartHostel – 59A Łaciarska Street – Wrocław”
I was already once again in Wroclaw and only now I found accommodation in a pleasant environment, discreet and very comfortable. Rooms clean, well-furnished, bedding is provided, internet too. Also, you do not need much more. And there is parking available – it’s hard to park sometimes in the city center!
Very convenient access, close to the market square, tram stops and various tourist attractions. Well equipped kitchenette, rooms also, prepared for our arrival. Bathrooms are also nicely and aesthetically decorated. I highly recommend, the price for accommodation is also affordable.