Hostel on Market Square, Old Town. Reception +48-511-925-124, email@example.com – YOU ARE WELCOME! 🙂
ApartHostel in 2017 went through a major renovation. Rooms with shared bathroom. There is also a kitchenette at your disposal.
Room equipment: beddings, towels, desk, lamp, chair, hangers, bedside table, TV, WiFi.
Equipment common parts.
• Kitchen: fridge, electric hob, microwave, pots, frying pan, electric kettle, set of dishes, cutlery, glasses, glasses and cups. In addition, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper.
• Bathroom: shower, hair dryer, towel, washbasin, hand soap, toilet seat, toilet paper.
• Other: iron, ironing board.
• Please note: after on-line check-in full payment you will recieve key codes to the building and room.
• We recommand breakfast in the amount of 24 PLN per person.
• Access to free public parking (not quarantee, ask at recepcion).
• Private parking subcharge (reservation is needed).
• We issue VAT invoices.
• Please be advised that the items / services which we have not specified in the offer may apply additional fees, therefore if you have any wishes that will help us to make your stay pleasant, please contact directly to our staff.
• When making a reservation, you declare that you have read our regulations and that you will fully respect them.
• For more information, please contact our RECEPTION.
3 thoughts on “ApartHostel – 9A Świdnicka Street – Wroclaw”
comfortable and good! the hostel is well equipped, has internet, you can have a coffee, have breakfast. for me it is a big plus. besides it is in the city center – also the restaurant is really close! and very helpful staff! I am happy with my stay in Wroclaw
The rooms are comfortably furnished, clean and comfortable. There is also an internet connection that facilitates many things. Wrocław is a very nice city, and accommodation in the very center of the city gives many opportunities for both sightseeing and spending time in the evening
Everywhere close! Not far away you could have a very good dinner. Nearby was the massage that we could go for with my husband. Also a great location. Rooms, bathroom equally great. It was a bit noisy but in the end it was the center, so no wonder 😉